Honest, stable, and predictable income.
Kryptex has launched a PPS+ mining pool for Kaspa.
The more mining pools available for Kaspa miners, the better for everybody. Kryptex supports and believes in Kaspa’s technology and hopes it will further its adoption.
Reasons to mine Kaspa on the Kryptex Pool
- PPS (Pay Per Share) Scheme — Kryptex pays for each valid share.
- Pool fee of 1%.
- There is no payout fee — Kryptex pays the transaction fee for you.
- Payouts every hour — Steady income and transparent statistics.
How to connect to the pool
- Start mining right now at https://pool.kryptex.com/kas
- Kryptex also offers a comprehensive step-by-step tutorial
Kryptex has live support and is happy to answer questions regarding equipment, configuration, and scaling.
Tip: PPS (Pay-Per-Share) is a mining payout model where miners are paid a fixed reward for each valid share they contribute. FPPS (Full Pay-Per-Share) is a variant of PPS where miners are also paid a proportional share of transaction fees. PPLNS (Pay-Per-Last-N-Shares) is a payout model that rewards miners based on the number of shares they contributed in the last N rounds. PPS+ is a hybrid payout model that combines elements of PPS and PPLNS to provide a guaranteed payout per share.
Find me on the Kaspa discord — Bubblegum Lightning