What is a KASPA Ambassador?
A KASPA Ambassador is someone from anywhere around the world that has decided to dedicate their time and resources to spread the vision of KASPA and encourage people, developers, and Investors to consider KASPA. They represent KASPA.
Requirements to Become a KASPA Ambassador
- Core Knowledge of KASPA
- Willing to represent KASPA publicly (with the exception of countries where this could be dangerous)
- Respect KASPA and KASPA members
- Active in Discord or other communication portals.
- Be an active volunteer for at least 2 months and find 3 long-standing Kaspians to vouch for your character and conduct
Expectations as an Ambassador: (not required to do all)
- Host local meetups in their city or country to meet fellow Kaspians and educate newcomers about KASPA.
- Assist the marketing team by providing material such as Photographs, Videos, articles about their meetups and merchant relations, etc.
- Recruit friends in the same country you are an ambassador of to help promote KASPA.
- Teach others about KASPA.
- Make videos with the team to educate people in your country on KASPA. (In your Language or English.)
- Work with the exchange team to coordinate local exchanges to add KASPA trading pairs if possible.
- Attempt to attend any possible blockchain meetups in your area and represent KASPA.
- Be a contact for the KASPA PR team as they work to generate local media releases about the activities in your region.
- Mentor others to be Ambassadors within your region to share the load