Special thanks to Dae Park, our Korean Ambassador for helping to make this happen!
Kaspa Coin is listed for the first time in Korea, and the KRW/KAS market is opened for the first time.
Coinone will support new crypto asset trading in the Korean won market as follows on October 26, 2023.
Kaspa (KAS) transaction information
Estimated deposit/withdrawal time:
– Deposit opening: 10 a.m. on Thursday, October 26, 2023
– Withdrawal opening: 5pm on Thursday, October 26, 2023
Estimated trading time:
– sales open: Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 5:00 PM
– Purchase open: Thursday, October 26, 2023, 5:05 p.m.
– Market price reservation opening: Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 6:00 PM
Standard price: 69.30 won
Withdrawal fee: 30 KAS
Coinone is a major Korean crypto exchange. Coinone is the first exchange in Korea to trade Ethereum, and is the safest and most trusted by customers.
Kaspa is an open source layer 1 project that adopts the proof-of-work (PoW) method based on BlockDAG (Block Directed Acyclic Graph). While most projects tend to sacrifice the principles of decentralization to improve transaction processing speed, kaspa seeks to solve these scalability problems in a completely decentralized environment. Within the project, KAS is used as mining compensation and transaction fees in kaspa’s proof-of-work method. As a result, KAS supports the economic ecosystem of the project and can be utilized in a variety of areas.